“the greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
a classic item in every wardrobe, the bomber jacket, is reinvented in leather. like its namesake, nelson mandela a dauntless fighter for rights and freedoms for all, the nelson is both a refined and strong emblem of style.
- pictured here in kobe leather
- center zippered closure
- three zippered front pockets (one on sleeve)
- rib knit collar, hem, and sleeve cuffs
- standard weight black silk/rayon lining (customize for other weights and colors)
- model wears a size 40
- fits true to size – for room for heavy layering, size up.
- standard sleeve length of 30". for sleeve length adjustments, contact us
- refer to our size guide for more information