“art is my life and my life is art.”
the yoko is the classic motorcycle jacket -- a timeless and iconic piece. named after yoko ono, who is multitalented in her contributions to music, art, and activism, this jacket is an absolute statement of style. with an optional fur collar, buckled closure, back zips, or lacing, the yoko exudes confidence and is as versatile as its namesake.
- pictured here in kobe lite cowskin leather
- asymmetrical front zip
- structured shoulder (1/2” shoulder pad)
- shoulder epaulets with snap closure
- four front pockets
- back shoulder flange for optimal movement
- zippered expanding sleeve vent
- lace-up back yoke (zippered version available custom)
- belt with buckle closure (optional - customize for no belt)
- standard weight black silk/rayon lining (customize for other weights and colors)
- model wears a size 2
- fits true to size – for room for heavy layering, size up.
- standard sleeve length of 24". for sleeve length adjustments, customize this jacket or contact us
- refer to our size guide for more information